- Order Yours Today!
- Body Type: 4X2 & 4X4
- MPG City: 14
- 20 MPG Hwy
- Vehicle Year: 2018
- Engine Size: 6.2 liter V-8
- Vehicle Transmission: 8 Speed Auto w/OD
- Rear Leg Room: 39.7
- Vehicle Length: 224.3
- Rear Head Room: 39.1
- Cargo Capacity: 39.3
The next generation of Escalade ESV is here!
Is the arrival of the most anticipated generation of Cadillac’s crown jewel worthy merely of an introduction, or more of a celebration? We would argue the latter considering the level of design, craftsmanship and detail that transformed it into the epitome of luxury. The charge of taking an American icon and elevating it to extraordinary new heights — which previously existed solely in the hearts and imagination of the world’s finest designers and artisans — was as exhilarating and monumental as the vehicle itself. Welcome to the Cadillac of Escalades.
The 2018 Cadillac Escalade combines an engine & transmission combination that is the beast inside the beauty. The standard engine, 6.2 liter V-8 features 420 horsepower as well as 420lbs of torque. The 8 speed transmission provides smooth shifting. And with advanced technology like Variable Valve timing, direct injection & Active Fuel Management this large SUV achieves impressive fuel economy. The vehiicle is available in both 2 wheel drive & 4 wheel drive.
Standard Navigation & Surround Vision
- A guide when you need it. Fitted with an 8″ diagonal touch screen that includes a trial of NavTraffic3 and Real-Time Weather,4 the Escalade will get you headed in the right direction, wherever that may be.
- Your eyes in the sky. To help ensure you’re seeing the area around your Escalade when backing up, a series of cameras work together to provide a birdseye view of the vehicle and the areas immediately surrounding it. This view, projected on the Cadillac CUE screen, helps increase your awareness, and that helps everyone.
The 2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV features an additional 20 inches aren’t just for show. The extra room provides generous luxury and convenience features for up to eight passengers. This model features:
Quietest Escalade ever
We went to great lengths to create a serene interior, including acoustic front glass, triple-sealed inset doors and the use of Bose® Active Noise Cancellation. The Bose technology actively monitors and measures undesirable cabin noise and sends a canceling frequency through the speakers to reduce powertrain sounds
Second row bucket seats standard, optional bench seating
- A manual release for access to the third row seating
- Leather-appointed seating surfaces with mini-perforated inserts
Additional legroom & rear seat amenities
- Features an additional 10 inches of legroom in the 3rd row
- 110 power outlet
- Heated 2nd row seats
- Wireless Charging capability for mobile devices. Located on the top of the center console
- Larger rear doors that open wide to allow easy entry & exit out of the rear of the vehicle
Power folding third row 60/40 split-bench seat
- Power feature allows the seat to be conveniently folded or raised up from a folded position in just 5 seconds
- Split-folding feature allows each side to fold flat independently
- 39.5 cu ft of cargo space behind the 3rd row
The Escalade ESV Livery package does include a 3 year or 100,000 mile PVPP at no additional charge.